Community Health Care

 In Public Notices

Physician Housing:

Central Health requires a fully-furnished apartment to rent for a Radiologist that will be working in Gander on a regular basis.

Contact Development Officer Dave Quinton by telephone at (709) 651-5910 or by emailing

Contact Us

Questions? Concerns? Send us an email and we'll get back to you, ASAP. You can also call (709) 651-2930.