Within Gander, all electrical permits and inspections are under the jurisdiction of Service NL. All work must adhere to the Canadian Electrical Code and be completed by a licensed electrician with the proper permits in place. Newfoundland Power also has many specific resources on services and metering within their Construction Services Page. Electrical connections and power line maintenance are the responsibility of Newfoundland Power.

To report a damaged or malfunctioning streetlight, please use this form.
Please note: If the problem is an emergency or hazardous condition, please call 1-800-474-5711 for immediate assistance.

Current and expected outages can be found on this page.

Contact Us