Welcome to the Town of Gander's Citizen Engagement Section, your central hub for staying connected, informed, and involved in our vibrant community. Here, you'll find various tools and resources to engage with your local government and fellow residents. Explore the following key features:
- Discover a dynamic calendar of community events and activities.
- Stay informed about local happenings, festivals, and opportunities to connect with your neighbours.
- Discover multiple ways to connect and communicate with your Town Council.
- Share your ideas, concerns, and feedback to actively participate in local governance.
- Stay in the loop with our informative monthly newsletters.
- Get the latest updates on Council, town news, events, and community initiatives.
- Access our media releases to stay current on important announcements.
- Stay informed about town projects, events, and decisions that affect our community.
- Understand our commitment to safeguarding your privacy.
- Report any concerns or issues you come across in our community.
- Help us maintain and enhance the quality of life in Gander by sharing your feedback.
- Find key contacts in the Town of Gander's Community Services, Corporate Services, Governance and Legislative Services, Planning and Public Works and Public Safety Services departments.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for regular updates on town news.
- Receive emergency alerts and important public notices to stay informed and safe.
We believe in the power of active and informed citizens, and we're dedicated to creating an inclusive and transparent community. Your voice and involvement are key to shaping the present and future of Gander.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Stay up to date on the Town's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.